Friday, October 5, 2007

First day of the garage sale!

We are having a garage sale Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, we started at about 8 this morning, now it's 2:30 in the afternoon and I have only made 12 dollars. I'm hoping that......HAHA!! Someone else just showed up in the middle of my sentence! I just made another whole 5 dollars! I just sold her our old fish tank that was sitting on the side of the house. I was too lazy to clean it so I didn't even bother putting it out with the rest of our crap, but she saw it sitting there and asked for it, it's full of rain water and dirt so she offered me 5 bucks and I said yes, I wanted to say no I want at least 10, but I always feel bad if I ask for too much. So of course when I told Dan that I only got 5 he said "you're stupid", well no shit, Dan! At least it's gone and I got something for it, I pretty much planned on throwing it away.......so....fuck it!!! I'll update tomorrow on how the rest of the sale goes, hopefully Saturday will be a good day, I'm hoping everyone is just working today and too busy to stop by. See ya!!

No comments: